A small bite big on flavour
When it comes to designing brochures and flyers, it’s always about developing the most effective way to convey your message. We love getting creative with different sizes, folds, die-cuts and embellishments, but that’s only part of the recipe.
Kick-off your design brief with answers to the following questions:
- Is it an ongoing campaign or a one-off piece?
- Does it form part of a suite of communication platforms?
- What is the required response – to inform, to sell, to drive traffic to your website?
- How will it be delivered – printed or digital?
- Who is the main audience?
So how do you decide what shape and size is suitable for your brochure? It depends on what you want to say, what images you want to show and what impact you want to make. At Salt, we also understand how the production can influence a project:
- Print run/quantity
- Project budget
- Perception – should it feel ‘high-end’ or economical (think paper stock and feel)
- Project deadline.