Thanks to the wonderous powers of social media – we’ve hired ourselves a new creative to join our seasoned professionals!
We received a huge number of applications from near and afar . . . which made for a tough challenge to narrow down just one talented designer. We eventually decided upon a candidate who we believe will fit the Salt persona perfectly!
We sincerely wish to thank everyone who applied. It may be a big world – but we’re sure there’s a special creative space out there for you all. Oh, and if it’s ok we would like to hold on to your applications . . . just in case even more exciting opportunities come our way.
At Salt, we’re passionate about producing high quality, creative projects across all platforms. Virtually every project we do, we do as a team – sharing, listening and supporting each other and our clients.
Right now, we’re searching for a super-talented graphic designer to join our close-knit team of design professionals, full-time.
We’ll provide a positive and creative environment where you can achieve your best. Based in Fortitude Valley, there’s easy access to public transport and street parking.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- The right attitude
- Tertiary qualification
- No attention to detail*
- Ability to give and take critical, constructive feedback
- The right attitude!
Who are you?
- You produce amazingly creative work and you love superlatives!
- ‘Quality’ is your middle name
- You tell the funniest jokes and can laugh at bad ones too!
- You have excellent typographic, layout and design skills
- You love the creative challenge of working within specific brand guidelines
- You’re an InDesign genius, an Illustrator whiz and a Photoshop guru!
- You can communicate your ideas and present well to any audience (designers, clients, suppliers)
- You know and can create responsive layouts
- You’re demanding of yourself and others
- You’re obsessed with all things design including social media, digital marketing and editorial design trends
Join our team
Please email your CV and digital portfolio to email@example.com
Word documents will NOT be accepted. No agencies please.
*Congratulations! You may just have what it takes when it comes to detail…