// WE’VE HIRED – APPLICATIONS CLOSED //
We’re looking for a creative designer to join our team!
Here at Salt we believe the right team member is someone with the right attitude, a brilliant portfolio AND a passion for design!
- Tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Design experience across both print and digital platforms
- Advanced capabilities in using Adobe Creative CS – InDesign is a MUST!!! Illustrator and Photoshop close seconds!
- Ability to interpret and adhere to branding guidelines, and ensure brand consistency
- Ability to take critical, constructive feedback and learn from it
- Conceptual designer able to develop ideas into original, innovative and effective design solutions
- Foundation knowledge of WordPress and/or Social Media strategy an advantage
Who are you?
- Your portfolio consists of ideas, concepts, finished projects – most importantly, examples that show us your creative process is spot on and at the core of everything you do!
- You’re obsessed with all things design including social media, digital marketing, editorial and design trends
- Attitude is everything! You have a strong work ethic with the ability to manage your own time, take initiative and drive each project
- ‘Keen’ is your middle name
- You ask questions – LOADS of them!
- ‘Attention to detail’ is NOT on your CV (why state the obvious right?)
- You LOVE!!!! typography, layout and design
- You seize every creative challenge presented by working within a team of creative designers. It’s all about the project not the individual!
- You communicate your ideas and present well to any audience (eg. designers, clients, your mum, even the cat!)
- You are more demanding of yourself than we’ll ever be!
- Your sense of humour is apparent (please try to laugh at our Director’s puns – even when they’re stinkers!)
Please don’t just flick us your application and a link to Béhance. Do some research to find out who we are and whether we’d a good fit for you.
So we can see your potential, consider how you can stand out. Tell us who you are, how you design and execute ideas. What drives you? Motivates you? And most importantly, why you want to join Salt. The creativity you show us by how you apply for this position is part of the challenge! So prove to us you have read this advert and know what it takes!
Check out our blog mini-series ‘Worth your salt’ for inspiration!
Join our team
Please email your CV and digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday 30 April 2018.
Word documents will NOT be accepted. No agencies please. No huge file attachments!!!